My colleague Rashid is so cute. He has been feeding me with chocolates and titbits ever since he found out that I was resigning. And when I asked why, he replies "Your days are numbered. So I must feed you well." HAHAHA. Quite sweet ah. He actually comes up one floor to pass me those quite minature 'Toblerone' and 'Kit Kat' chocolates. Sooo touching.
Today in the morning, I had a very unusual experience. I don't know if I should call it a nightmare, or an encounter with something from the other world.
My work starts at 7.30am. Since I take my company transport, I reach the yard at about 6.40am. Since I have a long way before the official work start time, I usually take a rest/nap before starting work. And I usually nap at the 4th floor, though my office is located in the 2nd floor. Reason being, the second floor is usually crowded with noisy people who talk REALLY loudly. They are annoying. It's just me and my colleague Jeanette at the 4th floor so I can have a peaceful nap.
So today, I reached the office before Jeanette. I was really sleepy, so I fell asleep at my desk in a jiffy. Suddenly I felt a weird presence around me. It's a kind of warmth surrounding me and I knew something was there. And then I heard a laughter of a man close to my ears. I tried to move away, but realise my body was frozen. I couldn't move a bit. Slowly, I felt my body was being moved out of my chair and I was really freaking out at this point. The man's voice started chanting near my right ear. It was really loud and it sounded as if it was in Malay. I couldn't do anything, I couldn't scream. I muttered prayers under my breath.
The worse thing was the voice went louder as I was praying, and the voice was laughing at my ears. It sounded like he was making fun of me and my prayers. THANK GOD, suddenly the door opened. Jeanette just came in to the office. I felt freed. I could move. I opened my eyes and found myself in the same place, though I felt that I moved to the other side of the table. I FREAKED THE HELL OUT. I still don't know if this was just a nightmare. All I know is that was freaky. Especially in such an ulu environment. What to do.. Shipyard mah.
When I went back to my office at 7.30am, my hair on my arms were still standing. Yeah those goosepimples.. I went straight to the toilet and washed my face. Then my malay colleague Suzannah walked in. I checked with her if she had encountered anything like this before and she said yes. According to her, she said the Malays believe this is the work of an evil spirit. Whoa scary lah... And when I was telling her what happened, she said the hair on her hand started standing as well. Lol.
Well, I really hope it was nothing else but a dream. But I am NEVER sleeping there again. I rather just play games or something on my computer when I reach the office.
:(
Bad bad experience.
Labels: spooky

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home